Saturday, January 1, 2011

Thing 6 .... Unbelievable Cinnamon Rolls from Scratch

Oops.  I've made quite a few new things but I didn't take pictures so I didn't post them.  I beg your forgiveness.

For quite some time I've been wanting to make cinnamon rolls from scratch.  In some ways I had it so built up in my mind that I was sure I'd be disappointed ... but I wasn't.  I couldn't believe how amazing these were.  Peter Reinhart has yet to let me down.  His recipes must be very well tested.

Rolled out, topped, rolled up, sliced and set out to rise.

Risen rolls are ready to go into the oven.

Freshly baked and ready to frost.  The incredible smell filled the house.

Frosted and ready to eat.  SO DELICIOUS!!!
If you'd like to read more you can visit my baking blog.

Enjoy.

*Because I borrowed this recipe and did not alter it (in other words, because it does not belong to me) I will not be posting the recipe.  Please refer to Peter Reinhart's Artisan Breads Everyday pages 140 - 144.

No comments:

Post a Comment